Data Protection Statement
Privacy Notice for Website Visitors
Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company with services aimed at simplifying and optimizing processes for government, business and healthcare.
This privacy notice describes what personal data is processed by pwrteams OÜ and its affiliates (hereinafter pwrteams) when you visit pwrteams’s website www.pwrteams.com. If you are visiting the website as a prospective employee, you should also look at the section that applies to prospective employees.
pwrteams’s information and contact details:
Estonian registry code: 16575866
Address: Lõõtsa 6, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia
Telephone: +48 12 376 62 42
info (at) pwrteams.com
Leading Data protection officer: Wojciech Byrski – skelia (at) inspektor-danych.info
Information that we collect about you
The above mentioned data does not contain additional personal data, except when such information has been supplied by you, and cannot be assigned to specific persons. A merge of this data with other data sources will not be done, except in the event of your registration. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively, if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
You may choose to voluntarily submit your personal data by filling in the form(s) on our website. Such information includes your email address and your name, as well your company-related information. Once you opt-in by providing your name, email address or other information, your IP address and the history associated with it is matched with the new information to create a profile.
If we do want to collect other personal data through our website, we will inform you beforehand and will explain what we intend to do with your personal data.
The purposes and legal basis for the processing
We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest and enhance those of our services that you may use or be using.
In particular, your data is processed for the following purposes:
- to facilitate, personalize, measure, and improve our advertising and marketing efforts;
- to personalize your experience on the sites by presenting products and offers tailored to you;
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters or other related information and materials regarding our services;
- to contact you to provide more information, by email, on topics you are interested in;
- to contact you by phone if you have provided your phone number, you have shown great interest in our content and services and if we believe that our services could create value for your business;
- to organize webinars and other customer events you have registered to participate in.
You can opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications.
Recipients of your personal data
Within pwrteams, only authorized personnel of pwrteams have access to your personal data as necessary for operating this website, answering your requests and providing you with advertising material or customer service.
We may also share your personal information with third-party service providers according to this Privacy Notice.
Transfers of your personal data to third countries
Following the submission of your data, the information you have sent to us can be made available to pwrteams’s Marketing and Sales teams worldwide (including certain third countries) for the purposes described above. A list of the companies of pwrteams as a Nortal Group company located in third countries that may have access to and may process your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice for Website visitors is here.
The storage period
We retain the identifiable data we collect for 12 months from your last visit to our website.
You can nevertheless always ask Nortal to delete your data collected for marketing purposes by sending a request via e-mail to skelia (at) inspektor-danych.info.
Your rights as a data subject
You have the following rights under the GDPR, subject to the applicable statutory limitations:
You have the right to:
- request access to information that Nortal has about you;
- request the correction of information that Nortal has about you;
- request the erasure of information that Nortal has about you;
- restrict the use of your personal data;
- receive your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data;
- file a complaint about our processing with a supervisory authority.
GDPR also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the EU/EEA state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws may have occurred.
Please contact us using the details above if you have any questions about pwrteams’s Privacy Notice or its processing of your personal data.